THE ONLY DREAM OF MY EVERY NIGHT

Before I could close my eyes for a good night sleep, I widen my eyes to vision the only dream of my every night. Lying with my arms crossed over my head, getting comfy on the bed, watching pendulum swings in front of me – wishing I could stop the running arms of the clock and set it back to where I want to. Craving for that aspect of life where I could bring a new dimension. Absorbing that bright vision deep into my eyes and closing them to enter a world where I could live my dream forever.

I want to shake that hand that comes after every success
I want to live that moment that brings smile on every face
I want to feel the pinch of tears that flows often abruptly

It is not just satisfaction of me being involved, it the act of non-participation that makes me cheerless. I follow a path in my dream where I pluck every colorful flower, design every possible rhythm, sweep out every shadow of sadness, so that I will be able o sprinkle smiles around, spread happiness and enrich the atmosphere with joy and optimism. All moves don’t go wrong when I see the only dream of my life.

Wish I could mould each irony to blossom beauty for them
. . . and bring out the buried sensation to exhibit my true feel
Wish I could let loose each knot to fabricate flying carpet for them
. . . and shower blessed rain to purify every beat of my heart

Pasting an ignorant smile on my face and turning my head to go blank innocently. Figuring out every possible element to turn into my favor but always gush out as tiny droplet from eye and leave me alone to wait for another night to sight the only dream of my every night.

2 comments:

  1. excellent jr! very nicely put into words something most of us feel every night! i love it.... u write very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    that is the most encouraging part of my writing. it means a lot to me.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete