I lost it to heaven

Time lurks, sadness blurs, and hope spurs
It was all I hoped until the reality turns
I followed the illusive niche,
I developed a crazy fallacy,
Sometimes I lied, sometimes I flied,
 And sometimes I just cried.
To make myself alive,
To make myself realize,
But the flow was strong
And the strength was strange.
Water soaks my eyes,
To make the tears alive
And wash away the fantasies of life.
I didn’t know the pain,
Until it started to gain,
The force and make my dreams go in vain.
I couldn’t share and I can’t bear,
The usual conversations, that never existed
I’ll never forget the whispers,
That never changed to voices,
And I’ll ask God
Why the prayers are left in choice.
Now I admire the passion,
Try to acquire the lesson,
And accept the fate of heavens.
I’ve seen the shine & witnessed the bloom,
Its dark and I am alone in the gloom,




No comments:

Post a Comment