Saturn Dusk




I almost lost it to the fear if I hadn’t had the glimpse
I could have drowned if I never had that dream
Sewing some sluggish desires amidst serenity
I sanctioned will, to Saturn dusk

On the illustrious silkiest route to embrace solicit
who can chose not to establish luminosity?
On the night of crystal skies to admire reflection
who can deject the glaring notion of stars?

It occurred to me the walloping truths lies beneath the beating
Yet to acquire the spirits to grasp the capacities in lightless aura
I needed to lime the light in a manner so distinctive
Piercing the lashes that hold back destiny following rhythms

Limit to limitless was limited in aggravating limits
Soaring the flight of Saturn dusk I gathered dainty
It is dusk; it is dusk, yet it is dusk
Saturn embarks the declaration, it is now dusk

Stuffing the potholes that dig through crimpy walking
Embarking on a sail towards the setting sun
Making it grow to unparalleled denomination
I summoned the skies to unveil for Saturn dusk

3 comments:

  1. deep, motivating n lyrically beautiful..
    but u know wht?? if u want ur poetry to reach many ppl out there,,,u shd make it a lil easy to understand...esp the words u use. i know some ppl who have problems understanding them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the appreciation.. :-)
      yeah,, many ppl asked me to make it a lil easier.
      i'll try to..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete