It is not me, who is bad; it’s the world that drives me crazy!


Did I ever tell about the world I live in, no?
Did I ever speak about the evils that drive me mad, no?
Have you ever felt the pain of unthankful words in return of favor?
Have you ever witnessed the sourly sweetness behind deceptive smile?
No…?
Then you must have lived alone.

Have you ever waited alone in enchanted broadways, yes?
Have you ever tasted the flavor of smile in an odd moment in time, yes?
Did I ever express the surprises that shook me hard?
Did I never understand life in it true terms?

We don’t call it rain, until the droplets strike the land jointly.
We don’t view it as a lake, until the streams gush away uniquely.
We will never admire the shade alone, till it shines in the strips of multihued
We will never hear the symphony of true gestures until they tune up in assonance.

Nature is exceptional in a magnificent order, have you aimed to nurture it?
Sky is beautiful with honored bounties, have you ever tried to opt any?
Ground is drenched in aqua for life, have you ever struggled to treasure it?
Sunshine is outfitted with all hope, have you ever tried to survive it? 


I am not mad due the negative attribute people preserve in themselves, I am curious to know when people scratch off the deep engravings of dreadfulness. Attempt to broaden goodness of life throughout the sphere, if thy soul could hear the sound of smile again.

1 comment: