Loving moments of priceless emotions


I don’t know how to describe when strings are struck for the very first time
I don’t know how to smile when the appreciation is engraved for a life time
I don’t know how to hide when the giggling expressions appear time to time
I don’t know where to find the loving moments of priceless emotions every time

I touched you softly & you held onto me tightly
I told you lightly & you trusted me blindly
I shared a dream & you devoted the world
I lasted a minute & you cared everlastingly

It was deeply felt, when it was intense – yet smooth…
It was immensely chaste, when it was lock and through
A sigh in a moment of time, where velvety touches of lips lie…
Holy clouds encircle the sky and the rhyme of kisses is heard so high

A look, a sight, a glaze of eyes, all it takes to make it polite
Crawling sensations, skeptical optimism, nurturing gestures
The hand of God, that lifts to gravity-less joyous journey
A smile, tears full of shy, clutching beats that establish love

From the dawn of cradle till the darkness of shallow
They save my soul from the tyranny of evil
Love so obvious in a manner of serene poise of nature
They plough my path like the flow of water

Stood by side to grind the upcoming debacle
Make me stand on their shoulder to conquer failure
They passed the words that always heard like a rhyme
They held the ladder for me to catch the stars of heaven

In an instance of a bear hug,
you shook my soul everlastingly
In a classic epoch of lifting emotions
I doubted the heavenly comfort
Finger tips that make the tune of worship
summon the powers of lust to reveal
the eager cravings, to imprison the
‘ loving moments of priceless emotions’





No comments:

Post a Comment